Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Tour over Yonder, 26th July, Yangon – Book your flights!
This’ll be a fun tour with football on the Saturday 26th, a night out in the bars of Yangon with loads of hangers-on looking for a good time on the Sunday and Monday. For those who haven’t been, Myanmar is only magic.
Hotel accommodation is cheap cheap cheap with reservations being made in the Alfa Hotel for 65$ a night.
Don’t forget, you’re gonna need a visa for Myanmar which can be a bit cumbersome.
According to here http://www.mesingapore.org.sg/visa.html this is what you’ll need –
- One copy of duly filled Entry Tourist Visa application form. Every set of application form has to be duly signed by the applicant. Complete the tourist visa forms correctly
- Provide applicant’s Name Card/ Business Card, a photocopy of a page of passport with the applicant’s photo shown
- Provide a photocopy of IC/ PR/ EP/ Student Pass (Both sides)
- Affix 2 recent photos of 1 ½ x 2 inches with white colour background (Scanned photos are not allowed & photo must be taken in 6 month time)
- Provide visa fees S$ 35
- Valid passport ( at least 6 months validity)